Monday 5 May 2014

I AM ALIVE

This is just a quick post to let you all know that I am still alive. I landed safe and sound in Melbourne the Friday before last (25th April: ANZAC Day). I had an awesome time and you may even see some reflection posts coming up very soon as well as the diary which I kept. The thing with the diary is though that there is one day in particular that I will have to edit and omit some things from as it does have specific information about a person that I would not want out in the open (no personal details but just things that they might not want others to know about). Kokoda was great however and I highly recommend you do it as you learn things not just about history but also about yourself (and others).

So look out for those reflection posts coming soon. See you then!

P.S. I have SACs coming up as well as some other things so there may not be posts every day. Also, my birthday is on Friday so do not expect a post then unless it is scheduled or I find some free time. Also, I had my Grade 6 piano exam today so hooray for finishing grade 6! Hello Grade 7. Anyway, I will post a catch up with my life post soon too (probably on that Friday where I post the week that was segment).

No comments:

Post a Comment