Wednesday 12 March 2014

Songs in My Playlist

Welcome to the second (I know, I have missed so many Wednesdays) Entertainment Wednesday post! I am starting a new series in this segment where I go through the songs that are currently on my phone and provide a YouTube video for you to listen to. It is always interesting to see what music people like as everyone has different tastes. Also, this regular series also makes it easier for me to pre-write the posts and schedule them to be released at a later date (which is exactly what I am doing right now). Anyway, on with the post (by the way, these songs are in alphabetical order). I will stick to 10 per week as this new layout can take a while to load if there is a lot of videos and images.

Alma Mater from Carrie the Musical




And Eve Was Weak from Carrie the Musical




Applause by Lady Gaga




Artpop by Lady Gaga



Atlas by Coldplay




Aura by Lady Gaga




Be Prepared from The Lion King




Bouncing Off the Walls from Spider-Man: Turn off the Dark




Boy Falls from the Sky from Spider-Man: Turn off the Dark




Bruce from Matilda: The Musical




Happy listening! See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment