Tuesday 16 July 2013

Another Late Night

So today was yet another late night and busy day. I had literally no time for anything else from the time school ended to the time I got to bed. As a result of such a late night this post will only be very small but I hope to make it up to you guys with a normal post tomorrow and maybe Thursday (time permitting). Basically today school finished at 2:47, I then had a meeting about the Maths Games Day Excursion on Thursday which went to 3pm. At 3:25 Dad picked me up from school, picked my brother up and we made it home at 3:46. Until 4pm I was getting changed and brushing my teeth before we left for the dentist at 4:05. I returned at 5:30 and did not even go in the front door before Mum came out and we left to celebrate my Aunt's birthday. From this we returned home at 11:10 and then I got changed, had a shower, brushed my teeth and got ready for bed which I entered at 11:35 and began writing this post. As you can see I was busy and am very sorry for the short length of today's post.

I am very sorry for the recent spate of short posts, see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment