Friday 29 March 2013

Good Friday, Survivor and SongPop

So yeah, today was Good Friday and that means the Good Friday Appeal!

It also means waking up before 7am to get to the Fire Station by 7am! It was worth it though and our Brigade raised $72,485.50! This all goes towards the Royal Children's Hospital Good Friday Appeal. You know, there isn't anything better than knocking on Strangers' doors asking for money!

So then I finished that around Lunchtime (I didn't want to stay the whole day) and came home and rested while watching the Survivor Marathon on Go! This was great cause it went to 5pm and caught me up on all the episodes I missed. Plus it was this years series so the next episode we get just 6 hours after the US! THAT IS SO COOL! So yeah, I have a new addiction to that. Which was a great way to rest after walking all morning, just joking, I was doing things while watching this.


Finally, I have a new addiction to SongPop. I am just going to say that I only started playing with Peter at 3pm and am already up to this, PS. (I AM STILL BEATING HIM!!)


So yeah, that happened and so now I have been doing that for a while but am taking a break to write this post. Also, I am having a Google+ Hangout with some friends at the moment which is pretty funny. Especially when someone keeps putting on mysterious noises (looking at you Xavier) and the other has a song playing. Anyway, so yeah. That happened. Also, I am STILL beating both of the players on SongPop and Xavier just totally asked "What's SongPop?" and I was (mentally) going "WHAT?!" but I replied like any sane person would...


May the odds be ever in your favour, see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment