Wednesday 27 March 2013

Nutrition and Sooky Sandy

So our Health and PE assignment on Nutrition is due tomorrow, just printing it out now, FINALLY! I am glad that it was an easy assignment otherwise I may have got a little physical with my laptop. But luckily I finished it in time. I was almost going to not do a Bibliography but then I did just because I could, wow, that sounded really weird... Anwyay, so that assignment is done and I was going to put it in a folder but...
So yeah, I'm just gonna staple it and then hand it in! Tomorrow is gonna be busy we have a Maths Test and a Maths Methods SAC, though I am more worried about the Maths more than anything because Methods I understand the topic, Maths is mostly revision of what we already did in Methods but it is still a little tricky.

Anyway, so as you know my dog's name is Sandy and he is a sook! So today, my brother comes home and, being silly, tries to scare the dog (which is actually very easy). All he did was close the door and pretend to bark like a dog and Sandy got so scared he came up and sat on my chest as if I would protect him. Then he started barking at the door, but only when he was behind me or on me. When my brother comes in and Sandy realises it is him he starts barking at him as if he knew it all along and wasn't scared. It was hilarious! Sandy was soooo scared!

Also, only one more month of my Braces! Next month they are getting taken off and I am wearing a retainer instead to insure all the hard work of braces isn't for nothing. So yeah! EXCITED for that! It is also good because my brother got his braces three months before me and even though mine are coming off next month his are still a long way off. HA! I have better teeth than him! I WIN!

May the odds be ever in your favour, see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment