Sunday 24 March 2013

Introductions

So hello there to my new blog! In this blog I will be posting as daily as I can (hence the name Daily Lukey) about things that are going on in my life. As you can see from the above title today's post is about Introductions! Well, here I go.

So my name is Luke and I am 15 years old (turning 16 in May) living in Victoria, Australia. I have a Youtube Channel at http://www.youtube.com/user/legolukey which is just a hobby but isn't very popular as I don't upload very often. I only have around 34 videos and just 24 Subscribers and just over 4,100 views but I don't care, I do it because I can rather than for popularity.

I can be obsessed, which my friends would readily attest to. I am mostly obsessed with the Hunger Games (so come November 22nd [Catching Fire Release Date] you might get a bit sick of me) as well as an online Language program called LanguagePerfect.


If you couldn't tell already, I am pretty Studious and go to a Select Entry School. I do well in School and I actually enjoy it (no hate). I also have a dog named Sandy who is a spoodle and is a little empty-headed at times which lead to a lot of funny antics and actions. When it comes to it though Sandy is actually a bit of a sook but always there to cheer you up. Here he is at our Holiday House at Phillip Island. Usually he's outside all day and comes in at night but when he's at Phillip Island he gets to stay inside with us most of the time so he loves Philllip Island! The second picture makes him out as a bit of a glutton but he isn't actually fat, it is just his thick hair that makes him look like a teddy bear. When he gets a hair cut he comes back looking entirely different. Oh, did I mention he has separation anxiety which is getting better as he used to be inside at home with Mum all the time but we eventually weened him off this by leaving him outside (a very loud transition, he can cry!). It wouldn't have been so bad if Mum hand't taken time off work for the first month to look after him.



Anyway, that's enough about Sandy! I guess there isn't much else I really want to talk about for Introductions so that is it for today and I hope there are many more like this!

May the Odds be Ever in Your Favour, see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment