Tuesday 26 March 2013

Science and Keeping Young

Sorry for the late post today!

So, Science Science Science! I spent most of tonight actually completing an assignment on the TAC's Wipe off 5 Campaign and how it is effective where we had to incorporate our own data regarding reaction times, breaking distances and stopping distances. This was not as long as it could have been as our class had already handed in the assignment but the teacher found out that every other class got a rubric for the task but we hadn't which meant she gave us back our raw score based on the rubric and we had an extra week to complete our task via the rubric. This was great but now I am so SICK of the TAC and their "WIPE OFF 5" CAMPAIGN! It is a good campaign and it is quite interesting but this assignment ruined it for me. Anyway, I enjoyed doing it and now it is 10pm and I am writing this post quickly before going to bed. The worst part with this is that we had to submit it using this online thing called eWorkspace and the Dropbox (but don't worry about what that is if you don't know) but of course it wasn't submitting the document so now I'll have to do it tomorrow morning before class. Anyway, glad that is over.


On the way home from my Methods Tutoring we drove past a park that was empty except for this one old man. Normally I would just be like "Ok, what else is going on?" but it was what this guy was doing that attracted my attention. This elderly man in the deserted park was atop of the slide after climbing up the steps and was about to go down the slide. I didn't get to see if he actually went down the slide because we passed it pretty quickly but that was still the highlight of my day! I mean, my Dad thought I was cracking it because I couldn't stop laughing... Anyway, I guess that must have made him feel young but imagine that, an elderly citizen enjoying a ride on the slide at the park.

Well that is it for today because I have to go to bed.

May the odds be ever in your favour, see you tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. What a rigid sleeping time. 10pm... must... sleep...

    ReplyDelete