Thursday 28 March 2013

Tests and End of Term

So, yeah, today I had two tests, what a fun way to end the term! So we started off in Period 1 with a Maths Methods SAC on Matrices which was really easy...


So yeah, that was great (except for the fact I was stressing out thinking it was going to be hard). So then I go into the Maths test at the end of the day thinking it would be easier because of course you would think a VCE SAC would be harder than a Year 10 Maths Test but no, the Year 10 Maths test was way harder... many people are sure they failed (I'm certain I didn't but I know I didn't get 100% because I didn't get to answer all the questions) and so when the teacher said "5 minutes left" I was like this:


But I feel better knowing that hardly anyone in all the classes that did the test finished. Plus I finished by getting back our Maths Assignment which I got 100% on and I felt like:


Then we had end of term assembly which was basically just the principal making a "30 second" speech that ends up going for 5 minutes. Then some other stuff was said and a video montage of photos from the Athletics Carnival was shown. Then it was time to go and everyone just got up and stormed for the door as soon as the teacher said Year 10s exit from top exit and Year 9s exit from the bottom floor. She hadn't even finished saying it and the auditorium was half empty. The worst part was that I was near the front of the crowd and trying to get downstairs in a crowd pushing you is a nightmare and I tripped twice (luckily no one noticed!) but I finally managed to get to my locker, get my bags and head home. Now I felt like this:


So yeah. On unrelated news: I am now addicted to Dr Who. Also, getting up early tomorrow (on the first day of school holidays, grrr!) to be at the fire station (yeah I'm a CFA member [firefighter]) by 7am for the Good Friday Appeal. So if you live in Victoria, Australia and someone knocks on your door asking for donations to the Good Friday Appeal please donate generously. Though if they don't have a Good Friday Appeal Tin lock the door and call the Police. So yeah, there's nothing I'd rather do on my first day of holidays than knock on strangers' doors asking for money.

May the odds be ever in your favour, see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment