Friday 3 January 2014

What was I thinking?

This is a question I often want people to ask themselves when they post things on the Internet. I look back a few years ago on my Facebook timeline (profile page) and I do ask myself this. Sometimes it even seems as though someone else had written it. I was just scrolling through my Facebook news feed in bed wondering about what I would post about when my inspiration was starting me right in the face the whole time. I know I have written about this so many times before but it is a big issue. If you look back through the 2013 archive to the right I even did a while post where I just went through my news feed and described each post. I think it was titled "My Facebook News Feed" or something similar. The simple message to remember is to think before you post. I always try to think about whether what I post could offend someone else.

Stop, think, post. See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment