Wednesday 1 January 2014

2014: What May Be

Finally 2014 has arrived. Many doubted we would make it past 2012 but here we are now. As is to be expected at the end of a great year for many, we often find ourselves looking at what once was. Even though I am a big believer in "those who forget the past are doomed to repeat it" I also believe that sometimes we need to take a look into our future and what this may mean for us. Personally, I am looking forward greatly to how this year will unfold because there is so much that I am looking forward to and so many new things I want to experience. We only get to live each moment once so we should always try to make them memorable. Carpe Diem (sorry, but I can not do accents on my phone). I wish that in 2014 I get the courage to do some things and the strength to do some others. 2014 is, like any future, a mystery but I can always hope for a great one.

Happy New Year everyone! See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment