Saturday 4 January 2014

Daisy: What are you doing?

In case you had not read my post around New Years, I am in Phillip Island along with my cousins. They have a dog called Daisy. This is her story. This is not Law and Order. Daisy is a small dog and she would be about 2 years old. Sometimes she is tired and sometimes she is excited. As she is alone most of the day, she is definitely an almost nocturnal dog. Meaning that during the day she is tired and lazy but when night comes she is a completely different dog. She goes from eyes half-closed to looking like she has had a large dose of pure caffeine. Aside from this she is also a very smart dog who knows what is going on and even toilet trained herself. So today when my grandparents left and took their dog (who is much older) Daisy knew exactly what was going on. She was very depressed and the looks she was giving were empty. However, as is with her energy levels, she quickly perked up again when my cousins returned. Daisy is one bipolar dog.

I had a slow day today. See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment