Tuesday 31 December 2013

The New Year

I cannot believe that it is New Years Eve already! Just so you know, I am currently down at my family's holiday house in Phillip Island which is why yesterday's post was non-existent. It is also the reason why the following few posts will be short and phone-written. This will also mean a break from the weekly segments. Anyway, back to the year that was. 2013 was a great year. I started this blog, became a member of the Leaders of the Future program, started VCE Methods Units 1 & 2 and received a few awards along the way. As much as I have loved 2013, I am very excited for what 2014 will hold. I start VCE, have my first unit 3/4 VCE exam for Maths Methods and I will travel and complete the Kokoda Track. I cannot wait for 2014!

Thank you all so much for your great support this year. See you next year (tomorrow)!

No comments:

Post a Comment