Monday 7 April 2014

Catch Up Monday (24/3 to 7/4)

Welcome back to another Catch-Up Monday post where I sum up all the posts that have happened since the last one of these posts. I have again missed a number of days here but am trying to get back into the swing of writing and posting. The post after the last Catch-Up Monday was an Entertainment Wednesday post where I continued looking through the songs in my playlist and providing a YouTube video to allow you to listen to it. The songs I went through this week were; Dreamer in Disguise, Dreamer in Disguise (Reprise), Epilogue, Evening Prayers, Fixer Upper, For the First Time in Forever, For the First Time in Forever (Reprise), Forgiven, A Freak Like Me Needs Company, and Frozen Heart. I then had a very long break until yesterday for a "week that was" post. In this post I discussed the end of term, a brilliant Methods score I received on my first 3/4 SAC and an update on what has been going on with my Kokoda program (which is coming by very soon). Saturday then saw another random Saturday post where I discussed my reasons for not posting, Kokoda, Relay for Life, and Once Upon a Time. Yesterday (Sunday) was a post where I continued to look at some of the greatest Doctor Who moments. Just so you know, I am pre-writing and scheduling these posts which is why some of the times are at 12:30 and 1 in the morning.

Hope you have caught up, see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment