Monday 14 April 2014

Catch Up Monday (7/4 to 14/4)

Welcome to yet another Catch-Up Monday post where I summarise and go through the posts of the week. This is so that if you missed a week or are not sure what the posts were about but did not want to read them you can still keep up to date with what is going on. We started the week on Tuesday with a short post as I was caught up in training and homework. This was followed by an Entertainment Wednesday post where I continued on my series of going through the songs in my playlist. This week, the songs were; Gypsy, The Hammer, I Am the Doctor, I Just Can't Walk Away (Say it Now), I Love You, I Need You, I Remember How Those Boys Could Dance, I Won't Let You Go, If The World Should End, and In. This continued on the Wednesday with my review of the Lego Movie which I gave an 8.5/10. In a sentence: Everything is AWESOME!! Friday then came around where I had another The Week that Was segment where I just talked about the holidays arriving, completing my homework and beginning to write the posts for when I am away in Kokoda. Then Random Thought Saturday came around where all I basically talked about was Kokoda, Holidays, Homework and what I was up to with writing those Kokoda posts. Finally, yesterday's post was another count through of some of the Doctor's top moments of modern Doctor Who. It was a very sad one as it was the one where we said goodbye to Amy and Rory. As a result there were actually six top moments plus an extra bit on the end. I did not want to drag out the goodbye as it would put a damper on what is already set to be a sad start to the next Doctor Who Sunday post (which will not come out until after I am back from Kokoda. The next Doctor Who Sunday post should come out on the 27th of April. The moments I went through yesterday were: Amy and Rory fighting over who loved the other more; Oswin turning out to be a Dalek but fighting her instincts to help the Doctor escape; the Doctor being bored in The Power of Three; Amy and Rory jumping off the building in Manhattan ("Together or not at all"), Amy and Rory being taken by the Weeping Angels, Afterword by Amelia Williams and the un-shot scene released by the BBC where Rory writes a farewell letter to his father and reveals that he and Amy had a son, Rory's father's grandson. It was a very emotional post.

Hope you have caught up! See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment