Saturday 5 April 2014

A Random Time

Have you ever just had one of those really random weeks? Well, me neither but I hear they exist. Anyway, it feels like it has been so long since I have written one of these posts. That is probably because it has been a very long time since I have written one of these Random Thought Saturday posts but anyway, at least it is now happening. Now, I have been a little loose with posts so far this year which is mostly due to my school and Kokoda commitments. However, I am gradually getting better at keeping these from taking over my life. There are definitely going to be times next Term and even into the future where I will miss posts for a long period of time, there is no denying that. I am incredibly sorry whenever that does happen but I would rather write a post like this than put out some short paragraphs every day just apologising for having a short post. I would not want to read that and you most likely would not want to read that. Therefore I am not going to do that. I am very sorry whenever it does happen though which is something I reiterate every time it does happen because it needs to be said. I missed it, I am sorry. There is no getting around that but it is time to move on from it.


It is holidays right now which means time to catch up on homework, sleep, YouTube, friends and everything else. It also means that Kokoda is coming around the corner. However, I wrote the majority of yesterday's "The Week that Was" post about what has been going with Kokoda so I am not going to talk anymore about it. Plus, you are going to hear all about it in the posts I am scheduling to be released while I am away (which I am still in the process of writing, by process I mean finding the motivation to start). Anyway, the point I was trying to make at the start of this paragraph was that this Term has, for me, come around very quickly. It may have been because I was not very bored or that I had a lot going on but in any case, for me this Term seemed to be a very quick one. It was also a very important one for me as it was my first official full-VCE course load. I am loving it a lot more than previous years as I am doing the subjects that I chose to do which makes it more interesting than doing the same as everyone else and only doing some electives separate. Aside from this, Relay for Life was last weekend. I am not sure if I wrote a post about this but I think I did write one as I was preparing for it. Anyway, I was the team-captain in that I organised a team for my Kokoda group who went and it was a lot of fun. We raised nearly $2,000 which is a lot more than I expected and we had fun doing it. I can not wait to do it again next year and I even got some sleep this time which was great. You can try to do it without sleep, but after a few times you find a little sleep goes a long way in making you feel better. What was also great about last weekend is that Once Upon a Time started up again in Australia. Channel 7 left us hanging there for a while but now it is back and I cannot wait for the rest of Season 3. I even hear there is a Wicked Witch just around the corner. It is all so exciting, also Revenge started back up so I am watching that too but that was during the holidays so a while ago. I guess my plans for these holidays before I go away to Kokoda is to get all my homework done as soon as possible, keep this blog going and also catch up with friends, YouTube and a whole lot of sleep. I can not wait!

Bring on the holidays! See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment