Saturday 12 April 2014

Holidays and Kokoda

It is coming and I know it. The nerves are building and so is the excitement. It still is not going to hit me that I am doing the Kokoda track until I actually start it. Still, it does not mean I am not nervous about it. There is just so much that is happening now that the Holidays have started and I guess I am just glad that I have already finished all my homework or else I would have something else to stress about. Still, how many people can say that they have done the Kokoda track. Wow, that was a really random introduction so I am sorry for that but after all it is a random thought Saturday post so forgive my random musings.


I think I said yesterday that I was getting a start on those Kokoda posts and I have. I have already written posts for every day from the 15th to the 20th so there are six posts right there. Now I just need to write some more for the rest of the time and then maybe a shorter post on the 26th (Saturday) and a Doctor Who post for the 27th (Sunday) so that I have the weekend to recuperate without having to worry about the blog. I know that if I do not write those posts than there will be no post on those days. I can tell that that is how it would play out. You will have to wait and see what each post is about (they are all different but all related to my Kokoda experience) but I do hope you will enjoy it. The series of posts related to my personal experiences (which are the majority of them so far) are titled "My Kokoda Journey" and I even made a picture for it to appear in each one of those posts. The only posts that are not about my personal experience is a post on the History of the Kokoda track and a post on the story that my group wrote for our group presentation to the leadership group. The rest of the posts are all going to be about my experience. Well, at least the ones I have written so far. I do not think there is anything else I can write about the Kokoda experience that is not related to my journey so at this point it should be interesting. You will have to wait for the 17th to see the picture I created as the 16th is the post on the history of the Kokoda track. They are all scheduled to be released at 12:30am (00:30 [24-hour time]) each day so they should all be live by the time you want to read them. Anyway, aside from Kokoda it is also the holidays which is incredibly exciting! It is great to just be able to have a break from homework and school for a while. This is why I wanted to get all my homework done straight away so that I could have a break between school and Kokoda. I am sorry for a lot of posts being about Kokoda as of late but it is a big part of my life right now so I am sorry for fixating on it. However, this is my blog and as much as I write it for you guys to read it is mine and the story of my life. I will not apologise for writing what I want unless it is completely outrageous which I doubt it will ever be.

Enjoy the rest of your holidays! See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment