Wednesday 9 April 2014

Songs in my Playlist

Welcome to another post on the songs in my playlist which all fit under the heading of "Entertainment Wednesday". This was a post that was meant to be released a long time ago but never got around to being completed so enjoy! Anyway, on with some more songs that are in my phone! By the way, these are in alphabetical order (if you had not figured that out already).

Gypsy by Lady Gaga

)

The Hammer from Matilda the Musical



I Am the Doctor from Doctor Who




I Just Can't Walk Away (Say It Now) from Spider-Man: Turn Off the Dark





I Love You by Woodkid (from Divergent soundtrack)




I Need You by M83 (from Divergent Soundtrack)




I Remember How Those Boys Could Dance from Carrie The Musical




I Won't Let You Go by Snow Patrol (from Divergent Soundtrack)




If the World Should End from Spider-Man: Turn Off the Dark




In from Carrie The Musical




Happy listening, see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment