Friday 11 April 2014

Holidays Are Here!

Yes, what has seemed to me as the shortest term ever (when really it was just a regularly sized one) the holidays are here! This means many things including catching up on sleep, finishing homework and just relaxing and recovering from a busy term. For me however, these holidays hold an even deeper meaning as they are the holidays when I finally go on my long-awaited (and nerve-racking) trip to Kokoda! I am yet to start writing the posts that will appear when I am away but as I have finished all my homework (after several days of consistently long hours of work) I have time now to do that sort of thing. These holidays also mean for me to get back into the swing of things with this blog. Sure I may have been super busy but there were days when I was not and I just put off writing these posts. Now I am getting back into the swing of things and it is great! Anyway, on with the week that was.


I feel like it has been ages since I have written one of these segments (probably because it has been) but anyway, it feels great to be back into the swing of things again! My holidays started on the Friday night with me getting my final vaccinations for Kokoda. For those of you who want to know what they are you will have to wait until one of the posts that is scheduled to be released when I am away in Kokoda. It then continued with an ordinary Saturday (music, shopping etc etc) followed by a Sunday where I managed to start some of my Methods. I say some as I did not really get much work done until I started doing a lot of work on Tuesday. Monday was a good day though when I went to see Captain America : the Winter Soldier with my friends which was awesome by the way! It was a lot better than the first Captain America movie and now I can not wait for Avengers 2 when it comes out! It was also great to catch up with some friends, many of who I probably will not see until I leave for Kokoda though I am going out with some of them the day before I leave but anyway. I finally got a lot of my Methods done on Tuesday where I finished all my Methods work including some extra work so that when I came back I had time to recover after Kokoda instead of having to catch up on what I missed. Wednesday was another really fun day where I went with Mum to visit my grandmother (on Mum's side) and also see my cousin where we went to see the Lego Movie. In a sentence: everything is AWESOME!! I posted a review of that yesterday if you want to scroll down and check that out after this post. When I got back though I continued on with my Legal Studies assignment which is due when I return. I spent a lot of time on that on Wednesday night before spending the same amount of time on that yesterday (Thursday) before finishing it. I then did my Physics and was finished by 4pm which was great because then we went to visit my grandmother again and we had a family dinner at her place. Now it feels great as I have all my homework done and I have 6 more relaxing sleeps to look forward to before Kokoda. It feels great not to have anything holding you back now which is why I really want to get the Kokoda posts written soon so I am aiming to get a few done today and then finish the rest over the next few days. Wow, it really has been an interesting week.

I hope I can keep these consecutive posts going! See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment