Saturday 1 February 2014

Apology and Disclaimer

Hey guys, you are not forgotten. I am incredibly apologetic about the lack of posts recently it is just that things suddenly have become very busy. I have had to move my brother out of this room (hooray) and into the piano room which meant moving the piano into my room along with the desk and computer and moving the book case out of my room. On top of this I started Year 11 on Friday and also bought a new phone. I bought a Telstra Urbane (Prepaid) as my old Galaxy Ace kept crashing and had too little memory (even with max expansion). I am actually writing this post on my new phone which is exciting. I can not promise anything but we should be back to normal tomorrow with a Doctor Who Sunday post. It is a bit of a bummer that I missed out on all those posts because otherwise tonight would have been my 300th post.

I am sorry guys. See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment