Monday 24 February 2014

The Random Questions Continue

I think I have finally come up with a segment idea for Mondays and do not worry, it is not about random questions. Since Monday nights are really busy for me as I have CFA as well as homework I thought that I needed something easy to do that would not interfere with any of that. My first thought was a No-Post Monday segment where Mondays would be a no-post day but, however, I decided against that idea. Instead, I am going to have a "Catch-Up Monday" segment. This segment summarises the posts of the previous week with links to the different ones so that you can catch up on anything you actually might want to read. It will also be shorter so you do not have to worry about taking a while reading it. I am going to start this segment next week and, as promised, am going to finish the rest of the random questions from last week. Click here for last week's questions and answers.


51. Have you ever won a trophy?
Yeah, I have won a few actually. I won a few through different Spelling Bees (I used to be quite the speller, emphasis on 'used to be'), some through school and others outside of school.

52. Are you a good cook?
Not really. I can cook some things but other things I also freak out about and over-think. Even simple things like 2-minute noodles took a while as I never quite understood what it meant by "bring to the boil". I mean, when is enough bubbles enough bubbles?

53. Do you know how to pump your own gas?
This is clearly an American questionnaire. Anyway, I do not have my driver's license yet but I do have my learner's. However, I still do not know how to fill up the petrol tank properly.

54. If you could meet any one person (from history or currently alive), who would it be?
I think I would like to meet Tina Fey in person as she just seems like such a funny person. I feel like I already answered a question with "Tina Fey" as the answer last week but, anyway.

55. Have you ever had to wear a uniform to school?
Yeah, this is definitely American. In Australia, it is weird to have a school without a uniform so yeah, I have worn a uniform to school.

56. Do you touch-type?
Please, I am way past touch-type. I get enough practice from writing these posts every day.

57. What's under your bed?
Under my bed there is a chest of drawers, an exercise ball, an old piano stool, a CD player and a lot of other random junk.

58. Do you believe in love at first sight?
I do not actually know. For some people it may be possible in some weird circumstances but I really do not know.

59. Think fast, what do you like right now?
Lady Gaga. That was the first thing that came into my head. Probably because the last thing I saw on Facebook before I started writing this post was a picture of her.

60. Where were you on Valentine's Day?
Home, writing a blog post most likely.

61. What time do you get up?
I normally wake up at 7am on a school day or 6:30 when I have to get my own way to school. On a weekend it depends on what I am doing as to when I wake up.

62. What was the name of your first pet?
Ginger, he was our cat. His colour was ginger. My dog's name is Sandy, he is a sandy colour. We are very creative people.

63. Who is the second last person to call you?
One of my friends, her name is Heidi.

64. Is there anything going on this weekend?
I have music as usual on Saturday and than hiking on Sunday as part of training for Kokoda. I do not know if I am doing anything else.

65. How are you feeling right now?
Well, I have a runny nose that will not stop but apart from that I am pretty happy.

66. What do you think about the most?
Probably school work and what I have in terms of homework and classes. I do not really keep track of what I am thinking and for how long so I would not really know.

67. What time do you get up in the morning?
This is the same question as earlier just with another word at the end. If you want another answer, just look back.

68. If you had A Big Win in the Lottery, how long would you wait to tell people?
I am pretty sure that I would yell out in celebration and then, if no one was around, probably call  my parents or one of my friends and tell them the exciting news. Now I think about it, I may have just sent a quick group text to everyone on my contacts list before I call anyone.

69. Who would you tell first?
Probably my parents, then my friends.

70. What is the last movie that you saw at the cinema?
That would probably be Frozen.

71. Do you sing in the shower?
Who does not?

72. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
Who knows, probably somewhere like Big W or something where I could get a lot of things all in the one place. I know, I am such a cultured person. You do not need to tell me, I know.

73. What do you do most when you are bored?
Go on Facebook or YouTube.

74. What do you do for a living?
I am a student, I learn for a living.

75. Do you love your job?
I like school, if that could count for this question.

76. What did you want to be when you grew up?
I either want to be a Civil Engineer or a Lawyer. Even a career in IT would not be too bad.

77. If you could have any job, what would you want to do/be?
I do not know, I am still young. The answer is probably the same as above.

78. Which came first the chicken or the egg?
A circle has no beginning.

79. How many keys on your key ring?
Just two keys.

80. Where would you retire to?
Maybe Phillip Island or somewhere beautiful in the Mountains.

81. What kind of car do you drive?
I do not have a license.

82. What are your best physical features?
I just love myself so much it is hard to choose just one. Do not worry, I am just joking.

83. What are your best characteristics?
I do not like answering these sort of questions, they are more questions for other people.

84. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation where would you go?
Paris

85. What kind of books do you like to read?
Mostly those set in dystopian futures, I really like some of those stories.

86. Where would you want to retire to?
This is the same as question 80, look above.

87. What is your favourite time of day?
Night time when I can finally go to sleep.

88. Where did you grow up?
In my home-town of Werribee.

89. How far away from your birthplace do you live now?
Well, I was born in Williamstown Hospital which is a thirty minute drive away so I guess that would count?

90. What are you reading now?
Twelve Angry Men by Reginald Rose for Literature

91. Are you a morning person or a night owl?
I am not actually sure. I like the night better than the morning but I still get grumpy when I am tired either way.

92. Can you touch your nose with your tongue.
I must look really weird right now but no, I can not.

93. Can you close your eyes and raise your eyebrows?
Now I look really weird but yes.

94. Do you have pets?
I have a dog named Sandy and two chickens.

95. How many rings before you answer the phone?
It depends on how long it takes for me to answer. I try to answer as quickly as possible but it depends on where it is.

96. What is your best childhood memory?
From when I was still in the single-digits it would have to be a family holiday to the Gold Coast.

97. What are some of the different jobs that you have had in your life?
Student, son and that is all.

98. Any new and exciting things that you would like to share?
Not really, you already know all about Kokoda.

99. What is most important in life?
Friends, Family and Happiness I think.

100. What inspires you?
People who try hard and fight through their difficulties and barriers to show that anything is possible.

That is all the random-ness I have for now so if you want more random you should probably check out my "Random Thought Saturday" posts. See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment