Monday 17 February 2014

Random Questions Time!

That is right folks, the time I have run out of ideas for segments! Mondays are free days up to now and until I can come up with an idea for a segment it shall remain this way. While I try and find a segment idea I thought that today I would look for some random questions online and then answer them. Is it weird that Google spell-check underlined "online" as wrong (there, it did it again). Though, since you guys can not see that this is probably really weird. Okay, onto the questions!


1. Grab the book nearest to you, turn to page 18, and find line 4.
Text: Macquarie Concise Dictionary 4th Edition: "2. Assuming or pretending to possess"

2. Stretch your left arm out as far as you can. What can you touch?
My wallet on the desk beside me

3. Before you started this survey, what were you doing?
I was completing my Methods homework

4. What is the last thing you watched on TV?
Well, I am actually watching it right now. It is Revenge.

5. Without looking, guess what time it is.
8:55pm, actual time

6. Now look at the clock. What is the actual time?
8:54pm

7. With the exception of the computer, what can you hear?
The television

8. When did you last step outside? What were you doing?
I last stepped out just over an hour ago when I came back from Tutor and Dad's doctors appointment

9. Did you dream last night?
I think so, I just never remember my dreams

10. Do you remember your dream?
Well, no. Sometimes I do but most of the time I do not.

11. When did you last laugh?
After school today on the way home from tutor listening to the radio. 3AW has a weird sense of humour sometimes.

12. Do you remember why / at what?
I do not remember exactly what they said that made me laugh but I know it was something on 3AW. I think it may have been one of those weird news stories.

13. What is on the walls of the room you are in?
I am in my bedroom and there is a caricature of Sandy and I as well as a notice board and white board.

14. Seen anything weird lately?
Well, not really. I have heard of weird things but have never seen anything myself in a while.

15. What do you think of this quiz?
I think this quiz is very weird and wonder where it could possibly be going.

16. What is the last film you saw? 
The last one I can remember is the telemovie on Channel 9 last Sunday called Shappelle. As you may have guessed, it was about Shappelle Corby.

17. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
I know this is going to sound corny but I really would not choose to live anywhere else as Australia is such a great place. I may choose to live somewhere more secluded in the beauty of nature but I would not leave Australia.

18. If you became a multi-millionaire overnight, what would you buy?
A secluded house in the middle of the beauty of nature. Somewhere in the hills that is just really beautiful. That is probably what I would buy.

19. Tell me something about you that most people do not know.
Um, I am actually not sure how to answer this one. I can not really think of anything right now because I am half asleep.

20. If you could change one thing about the world, regardless of guilt or politics, what would you do?
Get rid of the flies without any impact on the environment.

21. Do you like to dance?
Not really.

22. Would you ever consider living abroad?
I actually would if it was for work or study. It would be nice to have a change in scenery.

23. Does your name make any interesting anagrams?
Yeah, totally. There is just so much you can do with the four letters LUKE.

24. Who made the last incoming call on your phone?
I do not actually know because I recently bought a new phone and no one has called me since I got it. Most people talk to me using texts rather than calls. It is the way of the future.

25. What is the last thing you downloaded onto your computer?
The photo that I used above. I keep a record of every photo I post on here, even those I was going to put up and ended up choosing another picture.

26. Last time you swam in a pool?
Christmas day at my Aunt and Uncle's house.

27. Type of Music you like most?
Songs from musicals and things are my favourite as they tell a story and often you can relive or even experience for the first time a whole musical with just its music alone.

28. Type of music you dislike most?
I just do not like rap or dubstep. Sorry not sorry.

29. Are you listening to music right now?
No, I am watching Revenge.

30. What colour is your bedroom carpet?
A sort of browny-grey.

31. If you could change something about your home, without worry about expenses or mess, what would you do?
Probably put on an extension or something.

32. What was the last thing you bought?
The Jimmy Neutron Season 1 DVD

33. Have you ever ridden on a motorbike?
No, probably will not for a long time, if ever.

34. Would you go bungee jumping or sky diving?
No. Right now, Kokoda is probably enough for me.

35. Do you have a garden?
Yes, in the front and back.

36. Do you really know all the words to your national anthem?
No, we only sing the first two verses at school Assemblies.

37. What is the first thing you think of when you wake up in the morning?
Where are my glasses.

38. If you could eat lunch with one famous person, who would it be?
Probably Tina Fey because she is hilarious. If I could bring another person probably Amy Poehler because they are the greatest comedy duo in the public limelight right now.

39. Who sent the last text message you received?
Facebook

40. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?
Probably Big W. Hey big spender.

41. What time is bed time?
10:30pm but I often go to bed a little earlier.

42. Have you ever been in a beauty pageant?
Oh yeah, totally. Prettiest little boy in the whole cubic metre.

43. How many tattoos do you have?
None.

44. If you don't have any, have you ever thought of getting one?
No, I think they are horrible on me. I do not mind them on others but on me, no.

45. What did you do for your last birthday?
I went to the city with friends and we watched Iron Man 3 and had lunch at Melbourne Central.

46. Do you carry a donor card?
No.

47. Who was the last person you ate dinner with?
My family last night. Tonight I came home late and had to eat all by myself (cue sad music)

48. Is the glass half empty or half full?
I try to be half full but sometimes being half empty gets the better of me.

49. What's the farthest-away place you've been?
America towards the end of 2009 and start of 2010.

50. When's the last time you ate a homegrown tomato?
Just tonight with dinner.

That was just 50 of the many questions there are, maybe some more next week? See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment