Monday 3 February 2014

Another Apology and a Hope

Again, I am sorry for the recent spate of short/missing posts. For reasons beyond my control, this blog has sadly been neglected over the past few days. For this I am incredibly sorry. I can not stress how sorry I am that this even occurs. I try hard to bring out daily content for all of you but some days are just too hard to get anything up. This is why I brought in things like Segments and Series so that I could schedule a few posts in advance to give myself some time off to catch up on homework. I am trying to keep this up but sometimes my life gets too busy with all these things going on but I am excited to bring you all new content. For example, I can not wait until April so I can share my Kokoda experience with you all, including the lead-up to the trek. However, there is a slight possibility that there may be a few days after the trek where you receive no posts. For this, I am apologetic but after hiking Kokoda I need a break. I will try to schedule as many posts as I can but there is only so much I can write between now and April. Anyway, all we can do is hope. After everything else is taken from us, we can still have hope. I hope that this blog returns to full-posts as my life returns to its normal school lifestyle.

I am very sorry, see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment