Monday 15 April 2013

Catching Fire and Clumsiness


So the official Teaser Trailer for Catching Fire was literally released just hours ago (well, 10 hours is still hours) and it is awesome! Click anywhere on this paragraph to watch it. It is really cool and I can't wait for more footage to come out. I love what Effie is wearing to President Snow's Banquet, it is just so Capitol Chic. I really love the trailer and cannot wait to see the movie. So go check it out!!

Also, I am sorry for not posting yesterday but those of you following me on Twitter would have seen I had technical issues and so was unable to post. You really should follow me on Twitter because I post a link to my blog post for every new one that comes out. Anyway, so because of these issues I missed out on yesterdays and I plan tomorrow to do two, one in the morning (which will show up as today) and then one at the normal time (probably a little earlier). That will make up for it I hope, feel better now Xavier?


Well, my family is very clumsy and what my dad did today epitomised this. While putting something out for my grandmother he comes back in and walks straight into the glass sliding door thinking it was open. It was like that robber who tried to escape but smashed through the window thinking it was the door. My dad does this a lot and so it was no rare occurrence but it was still hilarious, just thought you should know.

May the odds be ever in your favour, goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment