Wednesday 17 April 2013

The War on Homework is Over

So it's time for celebration because I have FINALLY caught up on all my homework! Hooray! So I have been doing homework since last Monday almost non-stop. Whenever I was home, I was nearly always doing homework. I would spend hours a day just working through my homework. Of course, the first week was mostly because of the Methods SAC which took a LONG time! So really, my mentality was keep working through all the homework so that when I finished I would then have as much time as I wanted to relax and catch up on all that I missed (I mean, the first week of the holidays I played 299 games of SongPop and the second week I only played 49) plus my Forest Escape in The Hunger Games Adventures was overgrown but I'm still waiting for the game to update to the next part so it just goes towards XP and stuff.


So when did I finish this homework? Well I only actually finished just over an hour ago and now I am catching up on the episodes of Glee I missed out on (only 2 though so not so many to catch up on) and writing this post between episodes. I can't wait until the weekend because it is Relay for Life (I'll be unable to post on Saturday by the way because of that) and also because there will be some more time to relax (once I finish any homework I get). I am just so happy right now because I am fully up to date and I am grateful that I persisted with my work because now I am reaping the rewards with stress-free relaxation. So my advice to you is get your homework and do it right away so that you can reap the rewards too.


May the odds be ever in your favour, goodbye!

No comments:

Post a Comment