Monday 8 April 2013

Sickness

Sickness is something that can not only bring down the mood of the person suffering but also the mood of the people around them. Sickness is a disease not only affecting the ill, but also their entourage. Ok, I'm done with making up meaningful sentences. What brings this sudden post about Sickness? Well my Mum has been in bed sick all day except for short spurts where the medicine kicked in and she was able to stand up and walk around. I actually found her on the floor this morning with Mockingjay (yay!) closed (no!) beside her because she had to lie down she felt so bad. She always gets bad headaches and now and again she gets bad migraines that makes her feel so bad she has to lie down. (This picture is not of her, obviously)


How does this affect those around her? Well, somehow when someone is sick it brings down the mood of the whole house which meant we really had a lazy day and I couldn't do my Methods because it was in her room (yeah, I procrastinated) and so me and my brother watched House for a while. Then I got my laptop out of Mum's room when she went outside with the dog (see down the bottom) and was doing some stuff on that. I updated my YouTube channel to the new YouTube One layout which meant instead of a channel background I now just have a header which is sort of like the Facebook Timeline Cover. So I spent another 2 hours (I broke for a shower and dinner, Dad came home) creating it using a combination of Word (to get rid of the backgrounds of two photos of me), Lego Digital Designer (to create my name) and Paint (to get everything together) as well as a template that showed the different sizes for the different views (Desktop, Mobile, Tablet and TV) therefore I could decide what to show on each (Mobile shows the name Legolukey in Lego [creative I know], Tablet shows a little longer version of this, Desktop shows the name plus the two photos of me either side and the TV view shows all this plus a bit extra black bit either side) to know what I mean you can visit my YouTube Channel or Facebook Page (I used it as the Timeline Cover). Well that is all I have for today but above I typed (See down the bottom) because I have a photo of Sandy enjoying a small rawhide bone on a beanbag which was funny because he would not get off and Dad had to physically lift him off it to put him to bed.


That is a Lego helicopter, not an RC helicopter as someone thought it was on Facebook.

May the odds be ever in your favour, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment