Monday 9 December 2013

A Productive Day but a Short Post

Today was actually a really good day and despite going out with friends for most of the day I still got a lot done. Let us start at the beginning. I had to be at Footscray station by 10:30 to meet up with friends so I caught the 9:50 train from Werribee which was set to get me there with time to spare. However, as the train arrived at Newport they made everyone get off because the train was defective. This meant waiting a few minutes to get a replacement train so I only managed to get to Footscray just on time, if not a little late. After this we went to get Pho (vietnamese noodle soup) and I embarrassed myself with chopsticks, then spoons (yes, plural) before my amazing friend had enough entertainment and went to get me a fork. After this we rushed into Melbourne Central to see Catching Fire in Hoyts Xtreme Screen. Luckily we prebooked tickets so we had the best seats. After the movie we walked around a bit before going our separate ways. This is when I went christmas shopping and bought everything I needed for my family.

All in all, it was a great and productive day. See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment