Tuesday 17 December 2013

Merry Christmas... Still Short

I am so sorry for having to post all these short pieces but Mum is on the computer all day working on her year in review video that always takes a lot longer than it should. This means having to write posts using the Blogger application on my phone which can be very annoying. For one thing it does not let me format pictures which means they never look right and because it is on my phone it takes a lot longer to type out, seriously. It also is harder to gauge how much I have actually written because you can not show as much on your phone. At least I can go to sleep now though because I am really tired after the firecall I had to go to at midnight last night. Plus I have to get up early tomorrow for the CFA as well to help Weribee Zoo test their evacuation plan. At least it could be somewhat fun.

Anyway, sorry again for these short late posts. See you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment