Sunday 22 December 2013

Another Apology and Disclaimer

Before we continue I just want to address the lack of post yesterday. This was not supposed to be the case as I had scheduled a post to be released but for whatever reason it did not post. However, due to some computer troubles (i.e. The computer not working) I was unable to go on Blogger and see what was going on. I am very sorry for this but there is nothing I can do as you can not manage things like scheduling on the phone application (which is very basic by the way). However, when I went on the application to write this post the post from yesterday did not show up which makes me think it was somehow deleted which is very annoying. Again, I am sorry. The disclaimer is that until we fix the computer there will be no long posts as they will all need to be written and posted on my phone.

I am very sorry for all this. See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment