Wednesday 18 September 2013

Awkward Moments with Others

So you know how people have those awkward moments? For some this is when someone calls you by name and says "hello" but you cannot remember theirs so all you can say is "hi" right on back. For others it is when they forget something important like someone's birthday or celebration. However, for me one of the major sources of awkwardness is when people say they read my blog. Can we just stop for a second and consider the gravity of this situation? I mean, as soon as someone says something like that my mind starts running at a hundred miles an hour. It seriously goes into overdrive with all these possibilities opening in my mind.


I mean, what post did they start reading from? How were they introduced to my blog? I then pray to God (and I am not a very religious person by the way) with all my might that they did not start off on one of my weird ones and went into one that was more of a gentle introduction into the wonder that is "Daily Lukey". Yep, I just went there. I mean like right now. All the people reading this who have ever told me they read my blog are probably feeling really guilty by now. Yeah, feel that guilt. Are your observations funny anymore? Seriously though guys, I do not really care it just worries me about what you must think of me. Seriously, have you read some of the stuff I write on this? I mean, it is almost as bad as when people tell me they watch my YouTube videos. I made the smart decision recently to privatise every video other than my tutorial videos. So now, I am happy if you watch my Channel as they are not so embarrassing. I like my tutorial videos rather than my other ones (mainly because only my voice are in them). I still get people coming up to me (jokingly of course) telling me to make a tutorial on something (like how to play Dodgeball or, as many have put it, "be a Lukey"). Yeah, did you just read that? You can be a "Lukey" now! I also have a lot of people asking me how I come up with the topics. The truth is, as I have said many times, most of the time I have no idea what I am talking about until right near the very end. Sometimes I am amazed I even get an introduction done, yet alone a whole post!

Do not be afraid to come up to me to tell me you read my blog! See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment