Saturday 21 September 2013

Worst Start to Holidays

So yeah, today's post is going to be short. I know you are probably thinking that it is a Saturday so you can just stay up later and write it on your laptop. The thing is, if you are thinking this you are alone. I'm just actually sick. I know, first day of school holidays and I'm already sick, are you kidding me? It's just annoying and a little known fact about me is that I cannot take pills/tablets unless they are soluble. It is not as though I have an allergy or anything I just cannot swallow pills, as hard as I try. On my way home from America I had a cold and Mum wanted me to take some pills before the flight. Let's just say that LAX was the entertainment capital of the world that night and it was all thanks to me.

Anyway, I better sleep before I pass out, see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment