Thursday 19 September 2013

Most Tagged on Daily Lukey

So today I was thinking of inspiration. Then it hit me, literally. As I walked outside Sandy came and rammed me full-on (accidentally of course). Then I realised that this blog is already at least 12% tagged with "Sandy" so today I thought I would talk you through some of my most popular tags in terms of posts tagged with them. So sit back, relax and ignore Sandy. The number of tags includes the tags of this post and the percentages take into account this post (so 178 posts).



1. School (56)

So I am not really surprised by this because, as I say on numerous occasions, I write from inspiration and since I am at school five days a week most of my inspiration comes from school. So that is why School is tagged fifty-six times within this blog. This makes up 31.4% of this blog.

2. Friends (46)

This one was a little surprising as I did not think I talked about friends a lot in this blog but apparently I do. Well, I guess when you are as popular as I am... just kidding, I am not that conceited. Still though, Friends does make up 25.8% of this blog (yeah, I am using a calculator).

3. Entertainment (33)

I guess that I talk about a lot of entertainment stuff in this blog even though I am not that entertaining but anyway, someone somewhere must be. I mean, if they make up 18.5% of my blog they must be something special. You do not get on my blog that easily. Okay, maybe you do.

4. High School (32)

Again, I am not that surprised about the large number of posts in this blog regarding High School. I guess if you really wanted to know why you can look again at number one because this is basically the same reason except there is a little less as High School is a bit more specific than school. Still, making up 18.0% of my blog is no easy feat.

5. Annoying (32)

As this blog is taken from a lot of my personal experiences there really is no reason why this should be any lower. I am just saying that if something is annoying me and I have nothing else to write about, be prepared for some offloading. 18.0% of this blog is me ranting about what is annoying so yeah, go check those out!

6. Family (28)

Family, no surprise this is so high. I mean, seeing as for the majority of my life I have been with them and all of my life I have known them it is no wonder there are so many posts tagged with this. They make up the majority of my life and 15.7% of this blog (see what I did there ;)

7. Homework (28)

Yet another non-surprising popular tag. I will often discuss homework issues or other things related to homework on this blog. It is a part of the reason why some posts come out really late and are short because they were written on my phone. Blame homework, it makes up 15.7% of this blog.

8. YouTube (23)

I live on YouTube and rarely a day goes by when I have not visited it at least once. Seriously, I can not remember the last day I was not on YouTube although, admittedly, that is not saying a lot since I do not have such a great memory but, anyway. It makes up a large portion of my life and 12.9% of this blog (I did it again).

9. Sandy (22)

This lovable dog has, arguably, being on this blog too much. I guess this post was sort of putting it into perspective in the fact that there are a lot more other topics with more posts. However, since there are a few hundred different tags, being the ninth most popular is probably saying something. He comes in at number nine with 12.4% of this blog about him. See my great approximation in my introduction. No, I just edited that two seconds ago, hehe.

10. Facebook (21)

Yeah, as much time as I do spend on YouTube I do spend a lot of time on Facebook as well. Especially over the school holidays when I get bored and addicted to all the different games online. Woops, looks like that time is coming around again (1 more day!!). Facebook makes up 12.1% of this blog.

So you can see, there are a variety of popular posts on my blog. See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment