Thursday 5 September 2013

House Chorals 2013

Be prepared for another short post although this is happening so much you probably are more surprised to see a long one. Anyway, for today's topic I would like to reflect on my school's House Choral competition. Would that be alright by you? Well it's my blog so if you do not like it then you can leave. So basically the competition is each house sings a song (this year it was two) together. They also use a band to play the songs and some houses even have choreography to go with the song. It was actually a lot of fun and I can not wait until next year which is bound to be heaps better with more students. It really pulled many people in our house together and was a great experience.

You would not believe your eyes if I wrote a long post tonight, see you tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment