Saturday 12 October 2013

Daily Lukey: The Journey to 200 (Part 2)

So if you missed yesterday's post, you can view it by clicking here. As well as being Part 1 of this celebratory series it was also my 200th Post on this Blog! To celebrate I am taking a journey through the 199 posts that lead up to the 200th. Here's hoping for another 200 posts to be on the way, let us begin. We left off at the end of April with  a post about how easy it is cause offence and am starting with the first post in May about pressure and the various sources from which we experience it. I spent the next day complaining about how I was supposed to have my braces off (in time for my Birthday) but instead had to have them tightened as my front teeth had moved more than they were supposed to so instead of a braces free night, I had to endure pains and a sleepless night, what fun.  I then talked about the different addictions people had followed by a post about whether people think anymore or if they just act. I then discussed the wonders of the French before bestowing unto you (did I really just write that) the horrible story-writing skills of the Maths Department in the first part of our Methods SAC. The next two days were all very positive as I was excited for my Birthday! In fact, the first post was excited and the second was Birthdays so you might have been able to guess that. I then finished the horrible story-line of our Methods SAC the following day.


I then discussed the magic of Music before celebrating Mothers Day by writing about how much Mothers are important to us. I wrote about the magic of Books before I celebrated my 50th Post (how far I have come) by reflecting on my time so far as a Daily Blogger and how unexpected the growth of this blog was (it still amazes me so thank you readers, it means a lot to me that you bother reading what I write, it really does). I then spent yet another post complaining about Homework before providing one of my most popular posts of all time, studying tips. You guys really seemed to like my tips for studying for exams because it was the number one post on this blog for quite a while (yes, I do actually look at that). The next day I wrote about the benefits of sport before I got lazy the next day (ironically) and posted my English speech on why internet censorship is wrong. The next day I reflected on Sandy's experiences with the RSPCA Million Paws Walk before I wrote another one of my most popular posts about the start of the Language Perfect World Championships. This was actually one of the first times someone had actually shared my blog on their site and I did see a spike in views over the following days. I then complained about how hospitals just made you feel "sick" (for want of a better word) before I wrote a post about Competition and how some competition can be good for you while too much is not such a good thing. I then complained about the selfish act of violence followed by another rant on etiquette and how to many people it is stupid and how this annoys me (I was having an annoying weekend it seems). I then wrote another post on how to get the most out of study before I wrote a post about the wonder that is King Kong Live on Stage at Melbourne's Regent Theatre. I then wrote a post about distractions since I was so distracted when I was studying for exams. Then it came exam time and the following posts were about topics such as annoying things people do during exams, the stupid exam logic some people have and a celebration for the end of exams. That is the end of May and for this post. The next two parts will be coming out after a days break tomorrow to allow for some variety. Part 3 will be out on Monday and Part 4 on Tuesday. Part 5 will then be on Thursday and Part 6 (if necessary) will be out on Friday.

Thank you all so much for reading, sharing and supporting my blog, it really means a lot to me. See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment