Saturday 19 October 2013

Daily Lukey: The Journey to 200 (Part 5)

Finally, the journey continues! After a 'brief' hiatus this series has returned for its epic conclusion. Of course, it is all part of celebrating 200 posts but the past two days were full of so much excitement (namely going out and not getting back to late) that.... no. I can not even finish that. Anyway, we began August with a post about things that frustrate us (I forgot to mention the Blogger Phone App) before complaining about the physical and mental pain that people's actions can cause us (in a sense of stupidity or silliness not actual abuse). I then wrote a post about some of the disgusting things that happen in our world before writing a post titled simple "wet" where I again reiterated my love of rainy days. The next day was spent by looking at Peter Capaldi, who will soon be known as the twelfth doctor in Doctor Who. The next day I wrote about inspiration and how hard it was to find good inspiration before I spent the next day writing a post late at night about how tired I was (I do not talk about myself much but when I do, I complain). The next day I wrote a post about how I get cranky when I am tired (I still have no idea how I made such a long post on that since, back then, the posts were even longer than today). I then wrote about performances and the benefits of performing before discussing the scars the our Parents leave on us by embarrassing us every day. The next day I went to the RMIT Open Day and boy, did I get annoyed. So what was my first reaction? Write a post about it of course!


I then wrote a post about some emotional television and movie moments and how they made us feel (of course Doctor Who was on that list somewhere). I then wrote a post about characters we love to hate because I was just so in love with the character that I hated (in a fan sort of way, not romantic). I actually managed to work The Hunger Games into this so I was pleased. The next day I rejoiced after finally getting Instagram and listening to Lady Gaga's new song, Applause. By the way, I still live for the applause. I then wrote a post on assignments and the importance of due dates and how there are always some people who find some excuse to leave it all to the last minute and yet still manage to get great grades. I then rejoiced for it was Friday before rejoicing again by looking at some new technologies. I began the next week with the Melbourne University version of Annoying Things People do at University Open Days (yeah, People can be very annoying). The next day I wrote about repetitiveness after starting to write a post about something I had already written about. I needed to make it seem like I knew what I was doing so I made up some random stuff about repetitiveness (did you get that?). The next two days I complained about how cold it was before complaining about headphones and how they always seem to get tangled. I then got annoyed at my brother's laziness before starting a series about the various political parties in Australia. The next day was about the Melbourne Writers Festival and my experiences before another installment of the political series was posted. I then wrote about the signs that Spring is coming before surprising you all with a post all about why I was taking a day off from politics. I then discussed Lost and the emotions that can come with this action. For the last post of August I complained about how Stubborn Sandy could be at times.

Thank you for reading all the way down to this, you can stop now. See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment