Monday 14 October 2013

Daily Lukey: The Journey to 200 (Part 3)

So we have come to Part 3 (June) of this series of posts to celebrate 200 posts on this blog. We began the month of June with a post about the importance of writers; the people who make the show great. I then continued my weekend of writing with a post about fan-fiction that can sometimes add extra elements to a show you love to watch or has finished its run on television. I then came to a day where I had nothing to write about so I did the 25 random questions tag which you can check out, like the rest of these posts, by looking through the archive down below to the right. I then discussed regrets and what they can mean to us before I moved on to how privacy has been lost in our society. I then got sick of people talking about people as if they only had one trait, or category, and wrote a post about it. Then I wrote a post about YouTube before moving on to horrible drivers after going on a late-night learner driving outing (I may have lost myself towards the end of that sentence). I then discussed the different types of spoilt people (and Sandy made one of his first appearances here) before going through some anecdotes of what our parents have taught us.


I then wrote a post about blogs before starting a new series where I went through my YouTube subscriptions to get rid of the channels I had subscribed to over the years but never actually use anymore. This went for a total of six parts where each part was posted every second day. I discussed how much I enjoyed rainy days and my reasons for it. Can I just say how two hours ago it was pouring and now you go outside to a sunny and clear-blue skies. Damn you Melbourne Weather! Anyway, after the next installment of the YouTube series I wrote a post about an emergency fire alarm that went off at Werribee Plaza and the horribly unsafe (and uncaring) response from customers and business owners alike. After another day of YouTube I wrote a post about a horrible experience I had waiting to watch Despicable Me 2 (Don't judge me). I then, after another YouTube post, discussed the wonders of blogging and why I, and so many others, find it so appealing. Another YouTube post later I wrote about how my school claims to be 'green' yet uses enough paper to save a forest. After the final YouTube subscriptions post I wrote about another experience I had with a fire alarm at a theatre (I mean, first a cinema issue, then a fire alarm issue, then both. I was cursed). I then wrote a post about free periods and what people do during them which was followed by another short post due to that stupid Science Timeline assignment. I then rejoiced when I finally found relaxation after the Science poster was completed before publishing another post a day later about that feeling of accomplishment we get when we complete something that either took a lot of time or a lot of effort. I then complained (what's new) about irresponsible dog owners leaving dog poop in the middle of the path (and they still do it). On the second last day of the month I wrote about the Social Network Population before giving my review of King Kong Live on Stage which I had just seen (and am still reeling at by the way). That was June, be sure to check back tomorrow for July. August is coming on Thursday, and the final two months (September and the start of October) on Friday.

Thank you all so much for your support over the last few months, see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment