Friday 25 October 2013

Iconic Movies

We all have those movies that we never forget and that we watch year after year after year after year without regrets. I have compiled a list of these movies below that I watch repeatedly without regrets.

1. Love Actually


Love actually  is such an iconic Christmas romantic-comedy movie. Filled with a star studded cast, a heart-touching story and hilarious scenes this movie is one my family shamelessly watches year after year. If you have not seen this British comedy, you really should because it is one of the best.

2. Pitch Perfect


This may be a recent film but within a week of receiving the DVD I had already watched it 3 times. Since then I have watched it a few more. It is one of those comedies you can come back to again and again and still not get bored with. I like it and so I put it on this list.

3. The Hunger Games


Do not act surprised, you knew it was coming. I am talking about movies so of course this would come up. The Hunger Games is something I can watch over and over and over again. It is the dramatic representation of a world reeling from a dystopian world with a totalitarian dictator. Confused yet?

You guys should really check out all three of these movies, see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment