Thursday 3 October 2013

Facts about Me!

So as you should all know, it is currently the school holidays (between Terms 3 and 4) and I decided that, after much deliberation, I had nothing to write about except some other things I was saving. As a result I have decided to continue with the 800 questions I found in July. Click here to read the first part of this series of posts. As always, this is a sign of writers block. I was thinking of actually writing about this topic but, ironically, I had writers block. Let's begin!


31) Are you a good babysitter? I have not really had much experience other than my cousins so I do not really know.
32) Are you a good mechanic? Oh yeah, totally. You guys know me, always going on about the tools I have in the garage. Seriously though, I am not really and my expertise does not surpass changing and checking the oil and water.
33) Are you a good diplomat? Nope, never had the chance to try.
34) Are you a good employee? I really should start skipping the questions without relevance.
35) Are you a good dresser? The people in Milan model their clothes from what I wear. I am a fashion god so yes, I am a horrible dresser.
36) Are you a good swimmer? I guess so, I can swim. Not very fast but I can confidently swim.
37) Are you a good skier? No, I would probably fall over with each step.
38) Are you a good lover? Okay, these questions are getting really out of my experiences.
39) Are you a good musician? I can play the piano but beyond that my musical skills do not stretch so far. Even with Piano I am not that good but I am okay.
40) Are you a good comedian? Do you read my blog? Of course I am a horrible comedian.

Have my answers whet your appetite yet? Let's continue shall we?

41) Are you a good cleaner? Once I do clean I am good but the whole problem is starting.
42) Are you a good actor? Nope, I did a drama thing earlier in Term 3 but that was just pretty easy.
43) Are you a good writer? Well I write a daily blog. I may not be a good writer but I am dedicated.
44) Have you ever been bungee jumping? No, not my scene.
45) Have you ever been canoeing/kayaking? Yes, I actually own two canoes so we used to go along the Werribee River which was very nice on the right day.
46) What types of holidays do you prefer? Theme Parks or relaxation
47) Whats the furthest you've ever been on Holiday? America, specifically California and Florida
48) What was your favourite holiday? I would have to say America.
49) Where would your dream holiday be? It would be to New York City in America
50) Can you tap dance? No

Satisfied yet? I would not think so, shall we continue? Well it is my blog so I guess I decide.

51) What is your favourite zoo animal? Pandas because they are just so cute.
52) What is your favourite sport? I would have to say Tennis, sorry guys but that is my scene (not really, I just really wanted to say that)
53) What's your favourite food? Probably pasta or something similar.
54) What's your favourite pizza topping? Cheese, I like
55) What's your favourite film? The Hunger Games (#nojudge)
56) What's your favourite song? Rise Above 2 from Spider Man Turn off the Dark
57) What's your favourite alcoholic drink? I am a little too young for this question.
58) What's your favourite non-alcoholic drink? Probably some kind of flavoured milk (or even plain milk)
59) What's your favourite TV program? Doctor Who of course, I'm a Whovian until the end.
60) What's your favourite Boyband? Well, I do get all hot and bother by One Direction I mean they are so totally hot and all. I do not really know. But they are pretty hot.

Check back during my next writing block session for more questions and answers, see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment