Thursday 17 October 2013

Just When You Thought it Was Over

Just when you thought you were free from the short late posts I proved you wrong. I know tonight was supposed to be Part 5 of my 200 posts 'celebration' but I got home too late and pretty much had to go to sleep straight away. By sleep I mean bed as obviously I am not sleep-typing this. That would be a great skill to have though and would save me time on nights like these. Anyway, is it not just so annoying when you are really tired but your body does not let you go to sleep? It just annoys me so much because by the time I finally fall asleep I am awoken a short while later by my brother (I share a room) who goes on his phone until late that night or early the next morning so then the light keeps me from falling asleep. It does make me really angry at times.

Anyway best get to sleep before this post makes even less sense, see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment