Saturday 8 June 2013

Horrible Drivers

Can I just say that there are some really bad drivers on the roads. I mean, bad drivers. They do the silliest of things and are all around us everyday. Just today when we were driving home from Piano lessons (a mere 15 minutes) I saw three examples of horrible driving. Sometimes I can even hear hoons around our estate really late at night and incredibly early in the morning. They really are annoying and I would hate to live near to these 'hoon' hot spots. Some times I wonder how much these people must have bribed the person who conducted their driving test.


How many drivers think that having their stereo system turned so loud that the cars around them vibrate makes them cool? There are so many of these drivers around my area these days that sometimes you can be listening to quite a few songs at the one time. Actually, come to think of it, my own brother does this in the mornings before he goes to work. It really is very hard to practice Piano in the morning when the radio is on in the kitchen and his iPod is blaring in the bathroom. It really annoys me because I can not concentrate! One of the most annoying things drivers can do on the roads is to not use their indicators when they are in a lane that goes in more than one direction. I hate when this happens because you have no idea where they are going. It really annoys me and even my Dad 'forgets' to put his blinkers on sometimes so it is like some big surprise trip whenever I go somewhere with him because I never know which direction we are going until the last minute. Really makes you enjoy being a passenger, not.


Also there are the drivers who just can not make up their mind as to where they are going. These are the people who cross three lanes of heavy traffic on a freeway at the last minute just so they can take the exit. These are also the people who block up the turning lane because they want to go forward. This is annoying for me because to get to my house you have to take a turning lane. Many times drivers at the front have decided to go straight forward when they are not allowed to which means we lose out on a whole cycle of lights. So annoying! Also there are some of the 'P' plated drivers on the road that think going as fast as possible is the coolest thing ever. These are the people you hear hooning around your area late at night. These are the people who make me wonder how much it takes to bribe the people who conduct the driving tests. So as you can see there are some really horrible drivers out there. Please do not become one of them!

Image Source: 

May the odds be ever in your favour, see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment