Wednesday 26 June 2013

Relaxation at Last

Finally, after hours (and I mean hours, that's right, it's in bold) of working on our Science Timeline Assignment it is finally at a point where all that is left to do is some final gluing which will take, at most, 20 minutes of our time. I am not going to go into another description of what the assignment is as I did that in yesterday's post. Basically, it is a very long timeline on the evolution of plants and animals that takes a long time to do. It was supposed to be finished at the end of our double period today but our Science teacher, being very nice, let us hand it all in on Friday. However, we plan to finish it tomorrow and hand it in then just in case something happens. I am really happy with this assignment and just want to put it behind me and move on to enjoying my holidays. Also, exciting news at the end of this post (not as exciting as Kokoda but up there)!


First, an explanation of why the last few posts have been pretty short. The main reason, as you would already know if you read yesterday's short post, was the Science Assignment. Last night I stayed up to 11:30 to finish the titles for the timeline which meant that I was really tired and so not up to writing a long post. The day before the post was also a little shorter than normal but it was pretty long. Another reason for this is because I managed to download the Blogger app for my Galaxy Ace so it was hard to gauge how much I had already written due to the size. Also, images came up as their original size when you attach one and you can not choose where to put it so that was the main reason there was no picture yesterday. So basically that is why my last few posts have been short but rest assured that the following days will be back to normal. Sunday afternoon I am going to go see King Kong so that will be great and I will post a review that night, so look forward to that. It is meant to be really good and my grandmother (who is very critical) said it was the best show she had ever seen so I can not wait! However, I did promise exciting news before so here it is. Today I went to the Dentist to get my braces tightened and the dentist said that I could get my braces off now (hopefully this time it does, click here for the last time I was supposed to have my braces off). So we booked it in for next Monday morning which is great which means I will not have to have braces for the holidays. I will however have a plate/retainer to wear so that is the downside but it is great that after two years I can finally get my braces off. Hooray!

Good oral hygiene leads to healthy smiles and a happy Dentist, see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment