Tuesday 18 June 2013

YouTube Subscriptions Part 4

Wow, it is already Part 4 of this and my YouTube is becoming so much easier to view now as all the videos I can see are the ones I want to be able to. It is so much easier to navigate now and I really think this a good idea to clear up your YouTube and stop wasting time sifting through videos you are never going to watch. I began at the start of Part 1 with 153 Subscriptions and have already cut it back to 112 as of the end of Part 3. I can already tell the difference and can not wait to keep going so let's start! Just remember that every 2 days I post a new part so watch out for them.

Image Source: 

JckSparrow (no error) is a channel also known as The Hillywood Show which makes music video parodies of movies and television shows among other things. It is a great channel and I love watching their music videos and am not unsubscribing any time soon. Jim Chapman is a British YouTuber who talks about different things in his videos but I prefer to watch his Vlogs and am unsubscribing from this one. Jimmy 2 is an American YouTuber who makes Vlogs but I do not watch this and have no idea why I subscribed, goodbye to you too. Jimmy Smith is just another friend that I am unsubscribing from to save some space, he has no videos. Joey Graceffa Games is the gaming channel of a YouTuber I subscribe to who Vlogs. He is my favourite YouTuber but I never watch his gaming channel so I am saying goodbye to that one too. Joey Graceffa is the Vlogger in question who I subscribe to and watch all his videos. Definitely not unsubscribing from him. Jono Mackay is another friend without uploads I am unsubscribing from to save space (wow, that sounds really mean but I do not mean it). Katy Perry VEVO is just a music channel I am unsubscribing from also.


King Kong is the YouTube channel of the new Musical opening in Melbourne that I am very excited to see. The channel has some great videos and I am definitely not unsubscribing. Lady Gaga VEVO is another one of the music channels I am unsubscribing from. Lamarr Wilson is a Technology YouTuber who makes videos about different technologies in a comedic way and I really enjoy it. I am not unsubscribing. LanguagePerfectLtd is the official YouTube Channel of Language Perfect so of course I am subscribed to that, I am not changing that any time soon. Legally Blonde Oz is the channel for the musical currently performing in Australia. I am going to unsubscribe because I have on idea how I actually managed to subscribe to that channel. LEGO Club TV is the official channel of the LEGO Club which I am going to unsubscribe from as they do not upload very often. Les Miserables Film is the channel for Les Miserables movie which was released at the end of last year and has not uploaded a video since the start of the year so I am unsubscribing. Lhugueny is a channel that makes animated music videos about different films and games. It is very entertaining but I do not watch them anymore so I am going to unsubscribe.

Image Source: 

Life Burry is a channel that uploads Vlogs which I enjoy watching as she is a character. I am not unsubscribing from her. Luke is yet another Vlog channel but he does not upload very often and so I am unsubscribing. Luke's Arcade is the gaming channel of this Vlogger but I never watch these videos and am also unsubscribing. Maccasmithden is someone I used to like but not anymore since they haven't uploaded in ages and I have not met her for a long time, goodbye to you too! Machinima is a large channel that caters to a wide variety of needs, mostly entertainment news though, but I am unsubscribing as I do not exactly enjoy watching their videos and there are so many that it clogs up my feed. Mainstaypro is a channel that makes short films on a variety of topics and it really is entertaining but their videos do not appear in my feed very often and I do not watch it a lot and so am going to unsubscribe. Marcus Butler TV is a British YouTuber who makes very entertaining videos on a variety of topics and I am not unsubscribing from him. Maxmoefoe is another Australian YouTuber who makes prank calls and mail videos among other things which I do not enjoy as much and so I am unsubscribing. Maxmoefoe two is his second channel which I am also unsubscribing from. I am now back to 95 subscriptions which is great because I am under the 100 subscriptions mark! Hooray! Remember to check back in 2 days for Part 5!


May the odds be ever in  your favour, see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment