Friday 28 June 2013

Irresponsible Dog Owners

Can I just say that there are some really irresponsible dog owners in this world. I see examples of this everyday and sometimes I wonder if stricter rules for owning pets should be implemented. Just through walking Sandy after school I have noticed some incredibly irresponsible traits that I just wish I never have to see again. Let's just say that, at times, I can be fearful of the health and safety of some dogs. However, there are also the incredibly responsible dog owners who seem to have the happiest dogs. It just really goes to show that the better you treat a dog the more love and happiness they will give in return. After all, you only get out of this world what you put in.


I said that I see a lot of the bad behaviour of dog owners on my walks with Sandy after school and I can see examples of this behaviour even after the owners are long gone. I am of course talking about Dog poo. I am not talking about the little mines left in the grass because I mean, who has not done that at least once? I am talking about the stupid owners who let their dogs poo in the middle of the path and just keep walking. Somehow this also seems to get dragged out over metres with little droplets every few feet. It really is disgusting and it would be better even if they just pushed it over to the side of the path. Even today I was walking along a quiet path when I suddenly walked into a mine field with explosives every few centimetres. It was disgusting and if I had not of seen it I would have definitely walked right through it, I know Sandy nearly did. Another annoyance I have with dog owners is when they let their big aggressive dogs off the lead and do not watch what they are doing. Do you know how annoying it is to have Sandy (a really big sook) hiding behind your legs while a big dog is trying to get around to him. What does the owner do? Nothing. It is really annoying because I am yelling at this strange dog to move and the owner just turns around and laughs (bastard). I really felt sorry for that dog as this must be what he is treated to every day. It really made me want to get in touch with the RSPCA but I just let it go as it happens too often. So, as you can see there are some really irresponsible (and annoying) dog owners out there. Sometimes I have just had enough of the poo on the paths and the dogs chasing around my legs. It has to stop.

Be sure to care for your pets, see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment