Sunday 16 June 2013

YouTube Subscriptions Part 3

This is the third Installment of me going through my YouTube subscriptions and unsubscribing from the ones I no longer watch. I am doing this because I have way too many YouTube subscriptions and can never find the videos I actually want to watch. Click here for Part 1 and then every second day after that is the following part. I started off with 153 subscriptions at the start of Part 1 and have already cut back to 127 subscriptions by the end of Part 2. If you did not realise I release these posts every second day so you do not get bored of the same thing repeated. Enjoy!


Flash Mob the World is a channel devoted to videos of Flash Mobs all over the World. Some of them are actually pretty cool but I do not watch their videos anymore so it is time for them to go. FleurDeForce is a Beauty Guru YouTuber who makes beauty and Fashion Videos. I only subscribe to her because I subscribe to her Vlog channel though now I am going to unsubscribe from this channel because I only watch her Vlogs now and never the videos on her main channel. Most of what I watch on YouTube actually is Vlogs so there a few more of those types of channels coming up. FleurdeVlog is the Vlog channel of the previous YouTuber I was discussing which I am going to remain subscribed to (this channel, not the previous one). Florence and the Machine VEVO is another music channel I am going to unsubscribe from. Frankie Prenot is a YouTuber who makes videos on Roller Coaster Tycoon 3 which I used to enjoy watching. I do not anymore though and so will unsubscribe. Free Magic Live Videos is a channel all about Magic Tricks and how to do them. I stumbled across it one day and have yet to stumble back upon it, unsubscribing for sure.


Glee on Fox is the official Glee channel with music videos from the show along with behind the scenes and episode recaps. I enjoy it and will remain subscribed. Gleewarrrd on the other hand is a fan-made channel which I am unsubscribing from since I found the official Glee channel after I subscribed. GWRomg is one of the official Guinness World Records Channels but I have stopped watching their videos and am unsubscribing. Hao Hai L. is the channel of a friend which I am unsubscribing from simply because their activity blocks up my feed and makes it hard to find a specific channel. HelloxDism is a channel I am also unsubscribing from for the same reason. HeyImNatalia is the Channel of a YouTuber who talks about different things and I enjoy watching her videos and am remaining a subscriber. HeyImUncut is the channel of the same YouTuber and a collaboration with another, I am unsubscribing due to the lack of videos, however entertaining they were. HigaTV is the behind the scenes channel of Popular Comedic YouTuber NigaHiga and is very funny but I am unsubscribing because I only watch the videos on his main channel, and not on this channel. High Resolves is the YouTube channel of a Leadership group I was involved in last year but I am unsubscribing because I have since stopped my involvement in the program.


HISHEdotcom is the How It Should Have Ended YouTube Channel. The channel includes comedic animations of how movies should have ended and I am remaining subscribed as I enjoy their videos. IanH is the YouTube Channel of Ian who is the other guy from Smosh which is currently the most subscribed channel on YouTube. I am unsubscribing as I do not watch these videos, only the ones on Smosh. iJustine is a YouTuber who also talks about different things on YouTube. I watch her Vlogs on her second channel more than anything (see later parts) and so will be unsubscribing from this one even though she does have very entertaining videos. JacksFilms is a channel that makes short films and other comedic videos which I no longer watch but are very entertaining. I am unsubscribing. JacksGap is a British comedic YouTube Channel made by two twins (brothers) and is funny and entertaining. I am maintaining my subscription. That is all for this part and I started off with 127 subscriptions and am now back to 112 which is a big achievement for me. Be sure to check back in 2 days for Part 4!


May the odds be ever in your favour, see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment