Sunday 9 June 2013

Spoilt

We all know someone who is spoilt rotten. We all have that one person around us who gets what ever it is that they want. We can easily tell who the spoilt people are as they are the ones who always have to have their way. They are the ones who feel they are the only correct ones. They think they are better than everyone and do not hesitate to let you know. I am not saying that all people who are spoilt are terrible people, just most of them. Some people are very spoilt and never let you forget it.

Image Source:

Spoilt people can often be spoilt brats. When things do not go their way it can get nasty and tantrums can ensue. It may sound like I am talking about kids but trust me, I have witnessed tantrums from people in their forties. It is safe to say that our dog, Sandy, is a very spoilt dog. I mean very spoilt. He gets presents for his Birthday (which he shares with my brother), Easter and Christmas! Our pet before him was lucky to get a present a year. So yeah, Sandy is very spoiled. Sometimes he can also be a bit of a princess which can get really annoying. It is especially hard to say goodnight to my own mother now because whenever I get anywhere near her Sandy gets all protective in the way of jumping all over her and licking her. Seriously, he has big issues and part of that must be due to how much he is spoilt. I admit, sometimes I can get a bit jealous of him but then I move on, and become jealous again. So sometimes spoilt people can be nice but sometimes they can also be very annoying. If only we did not spoil ourselves and those around us in these days, maybe our world would be different.


May the odds be ever in your favour, see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment