Friday 14 June 2013

YouTube Subscriptions Part 2

So in a continuation of Part 1 I am going to keep going through my Subscriptions on YouTube and unsubscribe from those I do not watch. I am doing this because I have way too many subscriptions that clog up my YouTube and keep me from seeing the videos I want to see. A new part comes out every second day so you guys do not get bored of the same thing every day. I started off at the beginning of Part 1 with 153 subscriptions and by the end of Part 1 had already cut down to 143 subscriptions which is where I am starting from now.


Captain Sparklez is a user who makes Minecraft videos. This ranges from actual game-play, to map building, to mini-games and also animated music videos. The music videos are great but since they are the only reason I subscribe I am going to unsubscribe. Chonny Day is one of My Chonny's (comedian) other channels but the videos on here are very entertaining so I am going to maintain my subscription. Collab Down Under was a collaboration channel on YouTube where some Australian Teenage YouTubers made Videos. It has since stopped as will my subscription. Cyanide and Happiness is a channel I originally thought as the makers of the Cyanide and Happiness animations but found out shortly after it was not. I just did not unsubscribe but I will now. Daniel Timms is another Australian YouTuber I came across on YouTube but I stopped watching his videos so it is a goodbye from me too. Dayviideo is the brother of one of the YouTubers I watch a lot and I began to like his videos so I am also remaining subscribed to him as he just makes vlogs and other videos about past experiences and his thoughts.


Death By Illusion is a user that posts videos of Point of Views on Rides such as Roller Coasters at various theme parks in America. I will unsubscribe from him because I have stopped watching his videos. Delta Goodrem VEVO is another Music Video channel I will unsubscribe to. Depcat is a channel who uploaded random videos and I have no idea why I subscribed to him, funny how that happens a lot to me. Disney History is a channel that has lots of videos on the History of Disney Parks and Disney itself. I really enjoyed it and found it interesting but have not watched one of their videos in a while so am unsubscribing for that reason. Disney Movie Trailers is a self-explanatory channel which I am unsubscribing from simply because I do not want all their uploads clogging my feed. Disney Parks is a channel I am remaining subscribed to as it has interesting behind-the-scenes looks at Disney Parks Attractions as well as some past and upcoming attractions. DumbWays2Die is the channel for the Dumb Ways to Die campaign I made the post about a few weeks ago. I am unsubscribing because it has been a long time since the last upload.


Eeeverythingyouneed (no error) is another one of those channels that I have no idea as to why I subscribed to them, goodbye. Ellen Fun House is a fan-made channel of some old clips from The Ellen Show featuring Ellen Degeneres, I am unsubscribing as I am already subscribed to the official Ellen Show Channel (see below). Eric Cartman is another channel I subscribed to while watching South Park clips on YouTube. I am unsubscribing however because I never watch their videos anymore. Evil Iguana Productions is a channel that makes short comedic videos but I no longer watch their videos and am unsubscribing. Explosm Entertainment is the channel behind Cyanide and Happiness and I subscribed for this reason. Since there has been no recent uploads I am unsubscribing. Fact of the Day is a collaboration channel between some of my favourite YouTubers that produces short (around 30 seconds to a minute) videos on a fact every day. Each day is a different YouTuber and Category but I am unsubscribing because I do not watch their videos anymore as I do not have the time since I watch all their other videos. That is it for today, I started with 143 subscriptions and am already back to 127 subscriptions! Be sure to check back in 2 days for Part 3!


May the odds be ever in your favour, see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment