Thursday 20 June 2013

YouTube Subscriptions Part 5

Only five parts into this and already my Subscriptions are getting clearer! So much easier to watch the videos I want without all the unwanted channels clogging up my feed. I feel so much more organised with it like this and it saves me so much time. Plus when I really want to watch an old video I can easily find the channel rather than having to sift through 150 others. You guys should really try it out, let's begin! I began with 153 subscriptions and am already back to 95 subscriptions, hooray!

Image Source:

Miss Glamorazzi is the first YouTuber under the pump. She is a beauty guru who I subscribed to because I watched her vlogs. I never watch any of these videos though so it is goodbye to her. Missy Higgins is another one of those Music channels, this one is for Missy Higgins. Like the other music channels I am unsubscribing. Mockingjaynet is a channel that is all about The Hunger Games and related videos. I am unsubscribing because I never watch any of their videos so goodbye. I know how shocking that must seem since I am such of a Hunger Games fan but this one just has to go. Mr Sacred Ashes is a friend who I subscribed to but am unsubscribing from because they clog up my news feed. Wow, that makes me sound like a horrible person. Mychonny is a popular comedic YouTuber who I remain subscribed to because he is genuinely funny. Nerdist is a channel on YouTube that features many celebrities and has comedic videos. I am unsubscribing as I only subscribed for a mini web series they used to have which featured Neil Patrick Harris (it was called "Neil's Puppet Dreams"). NigaHiga is one of the popular comedic YouTubers who I enjoy watching because he is genuinely hilarious. I have used genuinely too much when it comes to comedy recently, I really have to stop. However, I will not stop my subscription to NigaHiga. Nightly News at Nine is a channel featuring a Lego Stop-Animation Web Series. It is funny and made out of Lego, of course I am maintaining my subscription!


Obtbone08 is a channel I have no idea how I subscribed to, I guess it's a goodbye to them too. Official Psy is of course the official Music Channel of Psy, the K-Pop sensation behind Gangnam Style. As it is one of those Music Channels I am unsubscribing. Official WICKED is the official Channel of the musical Wicked. I am subscribed to it as it includes behind-the-scenes videos and extras as well as other Wicked-Related videos. I am definitely remaining subscribed. Optic Movies is yet another of the channels I can not remember subscribing to so it is goodbye to whatever they are. Other iJustine is the Vlog channel of iJustine that I am remaining subscribed to because I like watching Vlogs. Pano T is an 18 Year-old YouTuber who just graduated from High School that makes videos on his thoughts on things as well as some other comedic videos. I like watching him because he has interesting views and opinions and a funny way of explaining them. PewDiePie is a popular YouTuber I subscribed to because I thought he was good but I never watched any of his videos that I actually enjoyed so goodbye. Pistol Shrimps make comedic shorts and web series which I really enjoy but I have not watched any of their recent videos and they say if you do not wear something for a long time you are most likely not going to wear it again, why can't the same be said for YouTube channels? Goodbye Pistol Shrimps. Also, just because I unsubscribe from a channel does not mean it is not good. The reason I link the channel is so that if it seems like it would appeal to you it can be checked out. Pointless Blog is a British YouTuber I do not actually watch anymore so it is a goodbye to him, even though he is good. Pointless Blog TV is the Vlog channel of this British YouTuber, I do not watch these vlogs though so goodbye to him also.

Image Source: 

Pokemon is the YouTube channel of Pokemon but I never actually watch any of their videos and if I do want to watch them then I just search for it. Goodbye Pokemon, you could not catch me. Potter Puppet Pals is the official YouTube channel of the Potter Puppet Pals and I am not unsubscribing because I do genuinely enjoy their videos. They are pretty funny. PRJSCHS is the YouTube channel of one of the English Teachers at school who made videos related to the course work that helped me study for exams, however I no longer watch his videos and am unsubscribing for now. I may subscribe again if I need to. Rayeboi is another friend who actually makes good Minecraft and other gaming videos on YouTube. I am simply unsubscribing because I think he said he was stopping making videos so at least this time I do not sound so heartless. Reckless Tortuga is a channel that makes comedic sketches which can be funny. I have not watched any of their videos recently so it is a goodbye to them as well. Wow, I have just realised that I have not kept many of my subscriptions in this part. It just shows how many of the channels I subscribe to I do not use anymore. Roller Coaster Dude 96 makes Roller Coaster Tycoon videos on YouTube which I used to like but he has not uploaded a video in a long time so he is losing me as a subscriber. Rowan Atkinson is a YouTube channel that is filled with videos of numerous Rowan Atkinson comedy sketches. I am remaining subscribed because, in true Rowan Atkinson form, it is hilarious. Sawyer Hartman is a YouTuber who makes short films and puts them on YouTube. The short films are really good but I just do not have the time to watch them all the time so he is yet another user I am leaving behind. Sawyer Hartman 2 is his Vlog channel which I am also unsubscribing from. At the end of Part 5 I am down to 76 subscriptions, which is a lot since I was at 95 at the start.

Image Source: http://www.officialvghc.com

Don't let too many subscriptions get you down, see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment