Sunday 3 November 2013

What Could Have Been and an Announcement

So today I did a lot of things so, as a result, today's blog post was neglected. Now it is going to be another short one created using the horrible android application for Blogger. On the plus side, I can listen to music while I write this. Anyway, so it is VCE exam time as well as a number of other exams. In light of this I was going to write a post on how to tell when it is exam time. However, due to the way in which this post is being created I am unable to do this. Check out for this post over the next few days. Also look out on Tuesday for something new that will be recurring every Tuesday thereafter. Yes, it is another themed day like "Random Thought Friday" but different. You will just have to wait until Tuesday!

I am very sorry when I have to write short posts like these. See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment