Saturday 9 November 2013

Random Thought Friday: Saturday Again!

You can tell there is a problem with the "Random Thought Friday" name when there are the same number of these posts written on a Saturday as there are on a Friday. I may as well just take out the "Fri" and replace it with something else like "Sat" or "Any". Seriously though, it is becoming an issue. It just that every Friday there seems to be some reason why I am not home enough to write these. In itself, that is weird considering I can stay up later than normal as there is no school the next day. Though I do have Piano in the morning and now with the Leaders of the Future Program I generally have something on Sunday mornings as well so basically I get no sleep in and have to go to bed early to get enough sleep to get me through the week. Wow, I am really starting off this random thought post straight away. Anyway, the next few weeks are going to be a pain mainly due to exams. However, as the exams are later than usual I can sleep in and since my brother does not go to school anymore (as he is doing VCE and their exams finish next Friday) I do not have to get up early to go with him. People do say that every cloud has its silver lining. Anyway, moving on to more random thoughts. This is a really long introduction.


You want to know what is really annoying? Well, as well as all the other stuff I complain about on this blog. Why do I even ask these rhetorical questions when it is not as if I have two alternate posts with a link for each answer. Hey, I should totally do that. It could be a sort of "Choose-Your-Own-Adventure" post except it is not really an adventure but merely an interactive post. Anyway, back to being annoyed. What I was saying before my random thoughts got in the way is how annoying it is when you are in a rush for something and you need to park but at that one moment in time there are no car parks. Does this happen to everyone else or is it just my incredibly bad luck? Granted, I am generally not the person driving and if I am I tend to stay away from busy car parks (I do not want to make the other drivers self-conscious once they see my driving skills #seatbeltssavelives) but it does happen to me a lot. Talking about hashtags, I am so behind on some of the internet trends. For ages everyone on Facebook was changing their profile pictures to giraffes. It was not until I read a news article about it that I understood that people who did this had answered incorrectly to a riddle that was circulating. Even recently there is another craze going around where everyone posts little cartoon scenes of themselves (generally with others) with a 'funny' caption underneath. It was not until I found a Facebook page full of them that I found out they were called "Bit-Strips" or something along those lines. I am so far behind on some of the internet trends it is not funny. Seriously, you guys reading this may be amused but it is not a laughing matter. Come to think of it, my mind is in a really random mood at the moment and most of what I am saying is probably sending you all on random tangents that never really had any connection in the first place. I better stop before we get to the "bad metaphor" stage.

Now do you see why I need this weekly post so badly? See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment