Sunday 17 November 2013

Scheduling Woes

So sorry for another short post given it is only 6:30 but my Methods exam is tomorrow and I need to study! Not to mention all the other subjects later this week. That is why I scheduled two posts over the last two days (Friday and Saturday). Generally, I say that I love scheduling as it gives me the freedom to have days off writing for this blog so I can focus on other things or just relax. However, sometimes scheduling does not work so well and little problems arise. You may have noticed a lack of a post yesterday. Well, you can blame scheduling. For some reason it did not post when it should have and now when I go to look for it, it seems to have disappeared as if it was deleted. It was a really 'interesting' one too on The Great Firewall of China which I spent a whole Semester studying for my individual humanities research project. However, you will just have to wait until later in the year or early next year to learn about this 'feat' of the modern world. Anyway, so because of what happened there was no post up yesterday. Generally when this happens I just write another post and schedule it so that it should have come out yesterday. Because of this, blogger posts it with yesterday's date and the time I choose. This is something I generally do when a technical issue such as this occurs but this time I thought I owed it to you all not to lie. Also, I did not want to spend more time than I needed to away from studying for these exams. I will hopefully see you tomorrow with some 'witty' observations from my first exam.

See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment