Monday 11 November 2013

So Many New Things

November is shaping up to be a really great month for me. I do not know why but this month has just seemed so great. I have no other way to explain it. The past few days has even strengthened my view of this. As most of you will not know, Lady Gaga's new album new album ARTPOP was released just today and even as I type this Lady Gaga is celebrating the release with an artRAVE. You may remember back in August when I got really excited when Applause was released (a single from the album). Now multiply that by fifteen (the number of songs on the album) and you get an idea of how I am feeling right now. I quickly downloaded all the songs onto my phone and so far I have listened to a number of the songs already. I also created a playlist of all the songs I could find on YouTube that was from ARTPOP. To view this playlist just click here. I have also embedded the playlist in this post. It is right under the album cover for ARTPOP below.






I am totally dancing in my seat right now as I write this post. I am in total fanboy meltdown at the moment. It was definitely worth the wait. Those who are not fans of Lady Gaga may not enjoy it as much. So please, if you do not like Lady Gaga know this: I do not care. I can not stop singing "G.U.Y." and "Aura". So you guys have probably worked out by now that Lady Gaga is my all-time favourite artist. I adore her and her songs. Lady Gaga is the best. There, I said it. Aside from Lady Gaga (as reluctant as I am to move on) Doctor Who also released two new trailers for the Doctor Who 50th Anniversary Special: The Day of the Doctor. This is just a really awesome trailer that provides some great sneak peeks at what is going to happen in the blockbuster 50th anniversary special. I can not wait until the episode actually airs on the 23rd (or 24th in Australia [I do not know]) of November so that I can actually watch this special episode featuring Matt Smith, David Tennant and John Smith all as the doctor. Obviously though they play different regenerations of the doctor but they still meet at what appears to be Gallifrey. The trailer makes it seem really awesome but I guess that is just the job of the trailer. Anyway, I really want to get back to Lady Gaga so I am just going to finish this post before it becomes more random than my last Random Thought Friday post which I actually posted on Saturday due to time restraints.

I live for the applause (#APPLAUSE), see you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment